Federal Poly Idah HND Admission Screening Test (Exam) Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Rescheduled. We will show you the date and screening payment procedure.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Idah has fixed Monday, 14th December 2020 as the new date for Higher National Diploma (HND) Screening Test for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The schedule of the screening test has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Monday 14th December, 2020.
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
NB: You are to come with writing materials, evidence of payment for HND Application form, and Screening Payment Slip for screening payment.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of Four Thousand Naira (N4,000.00) only as the Screening Fee.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website i.e https://secure2020admission.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment online, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- Login with the username and password created during the registratin process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for payment of (4,000.00 using Remita.
- Return to the Idah Poly School website https://secure2020admission.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm screening payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Print out Screening payment slip
- Upload ND Results, Evidence of Payments (Application form, Transcript- FPI Graduands, Screening Fee) on the school portal
- Completion and submission of forms online will close by 11:59 p.m. on the 11th December, 2020.
NB: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
ALLSCHOOL TEAM wishes you best of luck in your academic pursuit!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.