Ede Poly HND Form: Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Form for 2021/2022 is now on sale. The cost for the form is N10,000. Deadline to apply is 30th November 2021. Only candidates who have completed their IT can apply.
Are you an HND aspirant or do you have somebody that wants to study in Federal Poly Ede? Then this page is just for you! Why? because the Federal Poly Ede HND Form 2021 is out.
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Federal Poly Ede HND Courses for Full Time Applicants.
Below are the following programmes available on Full-Time basis only for two academic sessions.
- Computer Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Architectural Technology & Management
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering Technology (Power and Machine, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering Technology (Option)
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures)
- Computer Engineering
Ede Poly HND Entry Requirements
Application for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND programs will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant Field and five (5) relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes
- Candidates applying for HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) are to bring their laptop to the interview
- Candidates with ND BAM/MKT are eligible to apply for HND Marketing
- It is mandatory for HND full-Time applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Number used for their ND programs.
RECOMMENDED: Check Federal Poly Ede O’level Requirements for the above courses.
How To Purchase Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Form.
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website via https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/.
- Locate the “Click Here to Apply“
- Fill in the required details.
- Create on account and make payment
- Then complete your registration
- If you have created an account before LOGIN
- For those of you that have lost or forgot their username or Password, change it.
Application forms for ND PART TIME AND DAILY PART TIME Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) Only.
Note that service/banking fees is not included in the fees above.
Successful completion of the programme will lead to admission into any of the programmes run in Polytechnic.
The closing date for the ede poly hnd form registration portal is 30th November 2021.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- Filling of appropriate information should be done by candidate him/herself to ensure proper arrangements of names, address, Examination grade, Industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E-mail and Telephone number while filling the forms online.
- Applicants for HND must possess National Diploma (ND) In the same discipline with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from NBTE Accredited Programmes/Institutions plus a minimum of ONE YEAR POST National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of specialization. However, in exceptional cases, candidate with ordinary Pass Grade in the National Diploma with minimum of two (2) Years Post National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience may be considered.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants.
- There will not be room for change of course after the payment of acceptance fee.
- Dates of Qualifying Examinations will be announced later.
If you still have any questions regarding the Ede Poly Part-time Form, Please feel free to ask us using the comment section or call 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.