Federal Poly Ado Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. This is for both ND Full-time and ND Part-time students. See how to check and other details below.
This is to inform all candidates who purchased the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session and have seen their screening result that the Federal Poly Ado-ekiti (Ado Poly) admission list for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out.
Latest Update: The school management has released the supplementary list on the school notice board. Note that the supplementary list ca also be called the second batch admission list.
How to Check Federal Poly Ado Admission List.
Check Admission List on Ado Poly Portal.
The procedure below can be used by both ND Full-time and ND Part-time candidates to check their admission status on the school portal.
- Visit: students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Enter Application Form Number in the space provided
- Click on Check to know if you were admitted into Fed Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti.
- If you weren’t admitted, your admission status will be SUBMITTED.
- If however, you were admitted, your admission status will be Offered Admission.
The image below is a sample of the Federal Poly Ado Admission Letter. You can check it out and download for reference purpose. You can also click on the image for a better view.
Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted lines at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Congratulations to candidates who made it to the ND Full-time Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti School Fees
- Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti departmental cut-off marks.
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.