Nekede Poly HND Form 2021: The Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Full-time Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on. The application form cost N10,000. Deadline to apply is 30th November 2021.
This is to inform Federal Polytechnic Nekede prospective Higher National Diploma (HND) candidates that the HND Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede HND Full time Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Admission Requirements for Federal Poly Nekede HND Full-Time Programme.
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at list five (5) relevant O’ level creadits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sitting in WACE/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
- National Diploma (ND) Graduants who made 2.50 CGPA and above and who have completed their one (1) year IT programme as well as,
- Those with (CGPA) of 2.49 and have completed two (2) years of IT Programme.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- i. Accountancy (AC)
- ii Banking & Finance (BF)
- iii. Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Iv Marketing (MK)
- v Purchasing & Supply (PS)
- vi Office Technology &Management (OTM)
- vii Public Administration (PA)
- viii Co-operative Economics & Management(CEM)
- ix. Taxation (TXN)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY(SET)
i.Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
- Soil/Water Resources (option) ii . Civil Engineering (CE)
ii. Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Power (option)
- Telecommunication (option)
- Instrumentation & Control (option) Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Manufaclulilig Engineering (option)
- Power & Plant (option)
iv. Chemical Engineering (CHE)
vi. Computer Engineering (CTE)
vii. Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY(SEDT)
- i. Architecture (AR)
- ii. Building Technology (BT)
- iii. Estate Management (EM)
- iv. Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- v. Quantity Surveying (QS)
- vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
- vii. Arts and Design Technology (Options: 1.Graphics , 2. Painting)
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- i. Food Technology (FT)
- ii. Computer Science (CS)
- iii Science Laboratory Technology (SIT)
- Biology/Microbiology (option)
- Chemistry (option)
- Physics/Electronics (option)
- Microbiology/Biochemistry (option)
- Environmental Biology (option)
- iv Library & Information Science (LIS)
- v Maths &Statistics
- vi Fisheries Technology (FIT)
- vii Pharmaceutical Technology (PMT)
- viii Hospitality Management (HMT)
- ix Agricultural Technology (AT) (Crop Production Technology (option)Agricultural Extension & Management (option))
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
Mass communication (MC)
- Print (option)
- Broadcast (option)
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nekede HND Admission.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng., and click on “Application portal” to proceed.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (NIO,OOO.OO) on Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details to the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal www.fpno.edu.ng., and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
Deadline to Apply: 30th November 2021.
The above information was signed by the Registrar of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, MRS. ANUNA E.C and brought to you by Allschool Team
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.