Federal Poly Bauchi HND First and Second Batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is Out.
This is to inform all HND prospective students of Federal Polytechnic Bauchi who do not see their names in the Stream A HND Admission List that the management has released the Stream B list for 2021 HND Admission.
All candidates are to follow the below steps to check the stream B HND Admission List.
How to Check Name on Federal Poly Bauchi HND List
- Log in to https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
- Select ” Academic session”
- Enter Applicant name/Application number
- Select Department
- Select level as “HND“
- Select stream (batch)
- Then click on “Display list”
Congratulations to the Admitted ones
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be required to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration Immediately.
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time. If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
The total fee you are expected to pay is: School Fees: 45,200.00
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.