FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is out. This is the Baisc Midwifery programme application form. The form cost N5,200. The deadline to apply is 12th December 2021.
Application is invited from suitable/qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Midwifery programme at FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT: WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings. Candidate with Awaiting Result not eligible.
NABTEB RESULT CAN ONLY BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER NABTEB RESULT
SALE OF FORM: Start 12th November 2021 and ends 10th December 2021
AGE RANGE: Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of the form. AMOUNT: N5,200.00 Naira only.
How to Apply for FCT School of Midwifery Admission Form
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Pay non -refundable fee of five thousand naira (5,000) only into Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) Revenue Account No. 3402015028 in FCMB and Two hundred naira only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are not be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada for Basic Midwifery Programme.
- The completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for data capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 21st December 2021.
STEPS TO MAKE PAYMENT ON REMITA PLATFORM
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Click on FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN
- Click on Who do you want to pay and choose FCT Health & Human Service Secretariat
- Click on Name of Service/Purpose and choose Sale of Forms for Basic Midwifery
- Enter other Payment Details as required and SUBMIT to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment
Take the electronic receipt of payment to the school to be converted to receipt and obtain your Application form
Entrance examination holds from 10th to 14th January, 2022. The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent Via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form. Candidates are required to Print their photocard and come with it on their day of Examination.
The time and Date of exam can be checked here.
For further enquiries on examination, date check http://fb.me/fctsom from 21st December 2021.
The examination will be a computer-based test covering English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
N.B. Candidates below the age of 17 (Seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the form.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.