LATEST UPDATE ON FCE OKENE POST-UTME FORM 2021:
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of the Federal College of Education, Okene that the post-utme screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session has not been released yet.
We will update this page as soon as the post utme form comes out.
If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be pleased to answer you.
We will show you all details of last year’s post utme form, but before we do that, check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
Now see the information below for the last session. This year’s own might be similar, so go through it and ask us questions if any.
FCE Okene Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is still on sale. The Deadline to apply is now 31st March 2021. See more details below.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the NCE regular programs of the Federal College of Education, Okene, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCE Okene NCE Programmes & Duration.
- Adult and Non Formal Education
- Agricultural Science Double Major
- Arabic/christian Religious Studies
- Arabic/islamic Studies
- Arabic/social Studies
- Biology/integrated Science
- Business Education
- Chemistry/integrated Science
- Christian Religious Studies/english
- Christian Religious Studies/french
- Christian Religious Studies/hausa
- Christian Religious Studies/igbo
- Christian Religious Studies/social Studies
- Christian Religious Studies/yoruba
- Computer Education/biology
- Computer Education/chemistry
- Computer Education/physics
- Computer Science Education/integrated Science
- Computer Science Education/mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Economics/social Studies
- English/islamic Studies
- English/social Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts Double Major
- French/social Studies
- Geography/integrated Science
- Geography/social Studies
- Hausa/islamic Studies
- Hausa/social Studies
- History/social Studies
- Home Economics Double Major
- Igbo/social Studies
- Integrated Science Double Major
- Integrated Science/mathematics Education
- Integrated Science/physics
- Islamic Studies/social Studies
- Islamic Studies/yoruba
- Mathematics/social Studies
- Music Double Major
- Music/christian Religious Studies
- Music/social Studies
- Physical and Health Education Double Major
- Primary Education Studies
- Social Studies/yoruba
Duration: The duration for obtaining the NCE certificate is a minimum of three academic session (3 years) and a maximum of five academic sessions (5 years). At the expiration of the five years, the student forfeits his admission and ceases to be a bona fide student of the College
Deferment of Admission: A student who is admitted to the NCE programme (NCE I) but has cogent reason(s) to defer the admission should apply for the deferment of the admission after payment of school fees. However, such application should not be retrospective or backdated.
FCE Okene Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates for the four years full time programme must have scored the JAMB prescribed cut-off mark of 120 in the 2020 UTME. The UTME subjects must be relevant to the choice of course of study.
- Candidates must be holders of WASC, SSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent with CREDIT passes in FIVE subjects at one sitting or in SIX subjects at two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the teaching subjects.
- It should be noted that the College may, in addition to all of the above, administer its own elimination tests and interviews for some or all courses.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enroll for, and write the selection examination organized and accredited by a body such as JAMB.
How to Apply for FCE Okene Post UTME Form.
Interested applicants must pay application fee of N2000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click application and then select your category i.e. PCE Screening 2020/2021.
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
(a) It is compulsory for all candidates to supply their JAMB Registration Numbers/slip.
(b) It is compulsory for all UTME candidates to indicate their UTME Subjects and Scores in their appropriate places.
(c) Candidates are advised to supply their personal and functional phone numbers and email addresses. (they will be used for subsequent correspondence)
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
Note that the closing date for all applications is on 31st March, 2021.
For details, contact, 07056060506 08030727947, 08036243709
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.