LATEST UPDATE ON FCE OKENE POST-UTME FORM 2021:
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of Federal College of Education (FCE) Okene in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) that the post-utme screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session has not been released yet.
We will update this page as soon as the post utme form comes out.
If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be pleased to answer you.
We will show you all details of last year’s post utme form, but before we do that, check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
Now see the information below for the last session. This year’s own might be similar, so go through it and ask us questions if any.
Federal College of Education (FCE) Okene / UI Degree Programme Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 31st March 2021. See more details below.
The management of Federal College of Education (FCE) Okene in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) has commenced the online post utme registration for admission into her Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UTME Candidates who wants to obtain a Bachelor of Arts in Education (BA. Ed) or Bachelor of Science in Education (BSc. Ed) can now apply.
Update: Until now, the school authorities didn’t specify a registration deadline. Now, the registration deadline is 31st March 2021.
FCE Okene / UI Degree Available Programmes
The programme would lead to the award of the Bachelor Degrees in the following areas.
1. Education/Christian Religious Studies
2. Education/Islamic Studies
3. Education/English Language
4. Human Kinetics (Physical) & Health Education
9. Educational Management
10 Education/Social Studies
11 Guidance & Counseling
The duration of the programme is four years for candidates through JAMB, UTME and three years for candidates through JAMB Direct Entry.
Candidates who had applied to the University of Ibadan and any other Nigerian University can apply.
FCE Okene / UI Degree Admission Requirements
Candidates for the four years full-time programme must have scored the JAMB prescribed cut-off mark of 200 in the 2020 UTME. The UTME subjects must be relevant to the choice of course of study.
Candidates must be holders of WASC, SSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent with CREDIT passes in FIVE subjects at one sitting or in SIX subjects at two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the teaching subjects.
Candidates for Direct Entry must be holders of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) in addition to 2.1 above and must have completed the 2019 Direct Entry Application Forms.
The NCE subjects should be relevant to the choice of course of study and candidates must have made at least five grade points on their teaching subjects.
All Direct Entry and UTME candidates must submit copies of the application print outs with other relevant credentials to the Directorate of Undergraduate Programme, Federal College of Education, Okene before the expiration of the application date.
How to Apply FCE Okene / UI Degree
Interested applicants must pay application fee of N2000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (http://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click the application and then select your category e.g. Direct Entry (DE) 2020/2021 or UTME 2020/2021.
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
(a) It is compulsory for all candidates to supply their JAMB Registration Numbers/slip.
(b) It is compulsory for all UTME candidates to indicate their UTME Subjects and Scores in their appropriate places.
(c) Candidates are advised to supply their personal and functional phone numbers and email addresses. (they will be used for subsequent correspondence)
Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
Closing Date: 31st March 2021
For details, contact, 07056060506 08030727947, 08036243709
Ovansa Otohomorihi, P.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.