LATEST UPDATE ON FCE ABEOKUTA POST-UTME FORM 2021:
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of Federal College of Education Abeokuta that the post-utme screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session has not been released yet.
We will update this page as soon as the post utme form comes out.
If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be pleased to answer you.
We will show you all details of last year’s post utme form, but before we do that, check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
Now see the information below for the last session. This year’s own might be similar, so go through it and ask us questions if any.
FCE Abeokuta (Affiliated with University of Ibadan, UI) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Their post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 200 and the fee for the form is N2,000 (excluding bank charges). Candidates who did not choose the University can apply.
This is to inform candidates who sat for the 2020 JAMB and scored 110 and above that the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta (Affiliated to UI) Degree Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session has commenced.
SEE ALSO: Fce Abeokuta NCE Post UTME Form.
FCE Abeokuta Degree Courses
The following courses are available for 2020/2021 session:
- EDUCATION/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- HUMAN KINETICS
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- EDUCATION/ISLAMIC STUDIES
Federal College of Education Abeokuta / UI Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who sat for 2020 UTME Examination and scored 200 and above.
- The Four-year degree programme is available to candidates with at least 5 passes at credit level in O/Level WASCE, SSCE, NECO/GCE including English Language and Mathematics in one sitting or at least 6 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings. In addition, candidates are required to have passes in specific relevant subject(s)
- The three-year degree programme is available to candidates who have successfully completed the Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE] and must have purchased the 2020 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY (D.E) form. All Direct Entry applicants must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE courses, with requisite O/L requirements of the University of Ibadan as contained in the JAMB BROCHURE
How to Apply for FCE Abeokuta / UI Post UTME.
Log on to www.fce-cedep.com and fill in your bio-data and make payment of a NON REFUNDABLE fee of N2000.00 only through PAYSTACK using either ATM or Bank Account Number (If you use Account number, a code will be sent to your phone). Please enter the code to complete the payment. Complete Online Registration form by filling in your results.
All candidates should ensure that they carefully fill the online registration form in CAPITAL LETTERS, use functional mobile numbers, e-mail addresses and follow ALL other necessary instruction. Care must be taken NOT to click FINAL SUBMISSION until the necessary preview/editing has been done.
All candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 25kb. The photograph must be in the plain background, without any form of head/face cover, face cap etc.
All candidates should please endeavour to submit hard copies of the completed online registration form, Jamb result slip, copies of their credentials, and evidence of payment at the Admin Office, Centre for Degree Programmes (CEDEP), Federal College of Education, Abeokuta.
DATE AND TIME OF SCREENING
The Post-UTME Examination exercise for UTME candidates shall take place at the Centre for Degree Programmes in the College at a date to be communicated to all applicants on the mobile phone numbers provided and also monitor the website for the Post-UTME Examination date.
Candidates are to come along with their online registration printout, photocopies of credentials and evidence of payment. Successful candidates would be communicated via an SMS.
Candidates should monitor the website for the Provisional Admission List. Successful candidates would be communicated via SMS and E-mail.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.