Federal College of Animal Health and Production Tech (FCAHPT Vom) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is now on sale. This is the ND, HND and Remedial Forms. The deadline to apply is 3rd September 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Vom, Jos, various Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma (ND) and Remedial programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session
FCAHPTVOM Remedial, ND & HND Courses.
Remedial and Environmental Health
- Remedial (1 Year)
- Environmental Health Assistant (2 Years)
- Environmental Health Technician (3 Years)
National Diploma (ND)
- National Diploma in Animal Health & Production Technology (2 years)
- National Diploma in Fisheries Technology (2 years)
- National Diploma in Agricultural Technology (2 years)
- National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (2 years)
- National Diploma in Computer Science (2 years)
- National Diploma in Environmental Health Technology (2 years)
- National Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Technology (2 years)
Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Animal Health Technology (2 Years)
- Animal Production Technology (2 Years)
- Agricultural Extension & Management (2 Years)
- Fisheries Technology (2 Years)
- Computer Science (2 Years)
- Environmental Health Technology (2 Years)
- Pest Management Technology (2 Years)
- Veterinary Laboratory Technology with options in Pathology, Anaesthesiology, Diagnostic Imaging and Microbiology (2 Years)
How to Apply for FCAHPTVom Admission
Interested applicants are expected to visit the College portal “portal.fcahptvom.edu.ng” and fill the application form after the payment as follows:
i. One thousand naira (N1,000) only for Environmental Health Assistant, Environmental Health Technician and ND programmes.
ii. Three thousand naira (N3, 000) only for HND programmes.
The detailed procedure for filling the application form is on the portal.
CLOSING DATE FOR COMPLETION AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Candidates are expected to complete and submit the application form online and printout an acknowledgment slip on or before 3rd September, 2021.
DATE FOR SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
The screening of all prospective candidates with the exception of Remedial candidates will hold on Saturday 18th September, 2021 by 8am in the college premises.
Candidates are to come with the acknowledgement slip printed after completing the Pre-Screening Registration form (application form), all original and photocopy of their credentials for the exercise and to pay online the following screening fees:
i. One thousand naira (N1, 000) only for Environmental Health Assistant, Environmental Health Technician and ND programmes.
ii. Two thousand naira (N2, 000) only for HND programmes
For further enquiries please call 08033655841 or 08059112059 or 08036218924 0r 08032060900 or visit the College at Vom.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.