Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The form cost N20,000. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Before you proceed, check: ESUT Postgraduate COURSES.
ESUT Postgraduate Courses
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
i. Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
ii. Department of Agronomy and Ecological Management
iii. Department of Animal/Fisheries Science and Management
iv. Department of Food Science and Technology
2. FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES (FANS)
i. Department of Applied Biology and Bio-Technology (Parasitology)
ii. Department of Applied Micro-Biology and Brewing
iii. Department of Geology and Mining
iv. Department of Industrial Chemistry
v. Department of Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
vi. Department of Industrial Physics
vii. Department of Computer Science
3. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
i. Department of Education Management
ii. Department of Adult Education
iii. Department of Guidance and Counseling
iv. Department of Library and Information Science
v. Department of Health and Physical Education
vi. Department of Science and Computer Education
vii. Department of Technical and Vocational Education
4. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
i. Department of Agricultural and Bio-Resource Engineering
ii. Department of Chemical Engineering
iii. Department of Civil Engineering
iv. Department of Computer Engineering
v. Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
vi. Department of Mechanical and Production Engineering
vii. Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
5. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTALSCIENCES
i. Department of Architecture
ii. Department of Estate Management
iii. Department of Geography and Meteorology
iv. Department of Quantity Surveying
v. Department of Urban and Regional Planning
6. FACULTY OF LAW
i. Public and Private Law
ii. Business Law
iii. International Law
iv. Community/Property Law
v. Criminal Law
vi. Constitutional Law
vii. Environmental law
viii. Family Law & Law of Evidence
7. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
i. Department of Accountancy
ii. Department of Banking and Finance
iii. Department of Business Administration
iv. Department of Co-operative and Rural Development
v. Department of Insurance and Risk Management
vi. Department of Mass Communication
vii. Department of Marketing
viii. Department of Public Administration
8. FACULTY OF BASIC CLINICALSCIENCES
i. Department of Pharmacology
9. FACULTY OF CLINICAL MEDICINE
i. Department of Community Medicine
ii. Department of Surgery
10. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICALSCIENCES
i. Department of Community Medicine
ii. Department of Bio-Medical Technology/Engineering
11. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
i. Department of Economics
ii. Department of Political Science
iii. Department of Psychology
iv. Department of Sociology and Anthropology
v. Institute of Peace, Conflict and Development Studies
ESUT Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
ESUT Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements – PGD.Basic Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and two other relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree From an approved University must obtain a minimum of pass degree in the relevant science discipline.
- Holders of HND in relevant programmes from approved institutions with a minimum of upper credit may also be considered for admission.
ESUT Master of Science Admission Requirements – M.Sc.
The criteria for admission into the masters programme (M.Sc.) will be as follows:
All candidates must have five credit passes including English. Mathematics and two other Relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
Academic Master’s Degree Programme
Academic Master’s Programmes qualify candidates for higher degrees while professional programmes are terminal.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of second class lower division with a CGPA of 3.0/5.0 for an academic programme.
- Candidates with at least a third class Degree or HND and university PGD with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may be considered for admission into academic Master’s Degree Programmes.
Professional Master’s Degree Programmes
- Candidates for Professional Master’s Degree Programme must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
- Candidates with university Degree in Third Class or HND plus a university PGD at credit level pass, (i.e. CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentages average may be considered for admission into professional Master’s Degree Programmes.
- All candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
ESUT Doctor of Philosophy Admission Requirements – Ph.D.
Basic Admission Requirements for Doctorate Programmes
Candidates for Ph.D. admission must satisfy the following conditions:
- Candidate must have five credit passes including English, mathematics and two other relevant science subject at O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of second class lower Division with a CPGA of 3.0/5.0.
- Candidates must have Academic master’s Degree in relevant areas with a CGPA of 4.0/5.0 and thesis scored not lower than 60% (B).
- Candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
All applicants must meet the NUC minimum admission requirement as stipulated in the NUC Postgraduate benchmark. Please visit www.esut.edu.ng for details.
How to Apply for ESUT Postgraduate Form.
The forms are available online @ www.esut.edu.ng and cost N20,000 only. Generate an invoice on ESUT portal and the take the Generated invoice to any of the following banks: SKYE Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc to pay for the application form. You can also pay for the form online using Interswitch.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Click on the desired browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Type www.esut.edu.ng
- Click on University Portal (at top hand right corner of ESUT website).
- Under Postgraduate section, click on Generate Invoice hyperlink
- Enter your telephone number and click submit button
- Enter surname, firstname, middle name, email address, and click on submit button.
- Printout your Postgraduate Application Form Payment slip.
- Proceed to the bank for payment with the payment slip.
- After payment in the bank, return to the portal, portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Postgraduate section, click on “Fill PG Application Form” hyperlink
- Enter your Reference No. given to you by the bank, and click submit button
- The Application form appears for the applicant to complete.
- Attach scanned coloured passport photograph on white background (maximum size of 100KB)
- Click submit button
- Print out Acknowledgement Slip
Applicants should arrange for their transcripts to be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu State, Nigeria: E-mail: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: not specified.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.