Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Session has been Revised.
The management of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic has released the adjusted 2019/2020 academic calendar.
This was disclosed in a circular directed to all students and staff, signed by the Polytechnic’s Registrar.
The memo reads: Further to our memo dated 30th October 2020 on the resumption of academic activities for National diploma And Higher National Diploma for the 2019/2020 session, this is to inform all students and staff that the academic calendar has been adjusted.
Captain Elechi Amadi Poly Academic Calendar
- Monday 16th November 2020 commencement of First semester 2019/2020 examination for National Diploma year ii (ND II)
- Friday 27th November 2020 End of the first-semester examination for National Diploma Year ii examination for (ND II)
- Monday 30th November 2020 commencement of second semester 2019/2020 session for National diploma year I, II and Higher National Diploma year 1
All students are by this directed to take heed accordingly
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.