Ekiti State University (EKSU) is now selling the application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 30th May 2021.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of the Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s, and PhD degrees at Ekiti State University (EKSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: The registration is still ongoing and will now end 30th May 2021.
How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission
Application fee: N 16,600.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira Only).
Procedure for Application:
1. Pay for Postgraduate admission form by going to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6965290534/service.spa.
2. Visit EKSU Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
3. Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, click on ‘post-graduate’.
4. It will take you to a signup page, where you will create an account.
5. On successfully sign-up, locate the sign in and log in to your dashboard.
6. You will see the list of available application, locate POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
7. The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed.
8. The next page will take in your biodata.
9. Click on the submit button to complete your application.
Deadline: 30th May 2021.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.