EKSU Cut-Off Mark 2020: Ekiti State University, (EKSU) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See details below
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Ekiti State University, (EKSU) that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 180 – 250 depending on the course of study.
EKSU JAMB Cut-off Mark for all Courses
- Medicine and Surgery – 250
- Nursing – 220
- Law – 200
- Other EKSU Courses – 180
By implication, if you reached the cut-off mark for the course you’re applying for, you’re eligible to eligible to for the EKSU POST UTME FORM.
EKSU Departmental Cutoff Mark.
For the past few years, EKSU have not made their departmental cutoff mark public. If we should judge with previous years, then we will be right to say the departmental cut-off mark for 2020 will not be made public.
If history changes this year and they happen to release their departmental cut-off mark, we will gladly update this page accordingly.
If you have any question, then we encourage you to use the comment box to ask us and please share this page with friends on social media. It means a lot to us.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- Change Of Course/Institution Form
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.