Ekiti State University (EKSU) Affiliated Institutions Post-Utme Form for 2020/2021 Session is now on sale. See details via the link below.
This is to inform the General Public that the Management of Ekiti State Universtity has directed that Interested candidates are invited for admission into the Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree.
Programmes of Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti), in Affiliation with:
- Osun State College of Education, lla-Orangun, Osun State
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo, Oyo State.
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto-ljanikin, Lagos State.
- Kwara State College of Education, Oro.
- Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin.
(a). Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements;
- Five Credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Five credit passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language.
- Candidates must have written and passed the 2020 0TME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB).
- Candidate’s score at the last UTME (2020) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e. 160.
- Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college.
(b) Direct Entry Candidates: 3-Years FulI Time Programme
Candidates must satisfy the following minimum entry requirements:
- Pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE O’level credits or its equivalent in three subjects, including English Language. A pass at the NCEGeneral English is acceptable in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/O’level.
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE O’ level credit passes in three other subjects including English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidates is however, subject to success at the Post UTME Screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college.
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCEGCE ‘O level credit passes in two other subjects including English Language.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
i. Post UTME screening will be done on-line
- Candidates for courses in Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo should visit eksu.eacoed.edu.ng
- Candidates for courses in Osun State College of Education, lla- Orangun should visit ossce.ila.edu.ng
- Candidates for courses in Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto-ljanikin should visit www.applications.aoce.edu.ng
- Candidates for courses in Kwara State College of Education, Oro should visit kwcoeoro.edu.ng
- Candidates for courses in Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin should visit www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal
ii. A candidate can apply to any or all of the Colleges since the Post UTME Screening would be held on separate dates.
iii. Completed application forms should be returned to the candidate’s College of choice.
iv. Any further information required may be obtained from the Directorate of Continuing Education Programmes, Ekiti State University, or the respective Affiliate Colleges.
Akin Arogundade, Esq
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.