Ekiti State University, EKSU Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. See how to check your admission status. See details below.
We are using this medium to inform all candidates who purchased the Ekiti State University, EKSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session that the Admission List for 2020/2021 session is now on both JAMB and school portal.
NOTICE TO EKSU ASPIRANTS:
- We are pleased to inform you that EKSU has uploaded their admission on their school portal. Candidates admitted on jamb portal can now check their admission status on the school portal.
- THIS SERVES AS INFORMATION TO ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO EKSU TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY TO JAMB WEBSITE VIA ANY JAMB ACCREDITED CENTRE TO UPLOAD THEIR O LEVEL RESULTS. ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THIS INSTRUCTION WILL FORFEIT HIS / HER ADMISSION, PLS.
- EKSU Change of Course Form 2020/2021 is Out. Apply Now!!!
- As of the time of this update, the EKSU Admission List has been uploaded to jamb portal. Some candidates have started seeing admission in progress or admission is being processed.
- EKSU ADMISSION LIST is not yet on the SCHOOL PORTAL.
- EKSU acceptance fee is N107,000 for Law, Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology and Medicine and N57,000 for other programmes.
- Candidates who have been offered admission on JAMB Portal are advised to accept and print their JAMB Admission Letter. Please note that those who do not adhere to the instruction would not have final approval and subsequent uploading on EKSU portal.
- Candidates who are yet to upload their O’level result on JAMB portal are advised to hurry and upload it as soon as they can.
RECOMMENDED: How to check if your O’level Result has been Uploaded on JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Finally, we recommend all eksu aspirants to keep their eyes on JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval page and accept/reject new course.
The JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page is a place where JAMB tells you that your First Choice Institution want to transfer you from your program / course of preference to another program / course. You can only accept/reject new course if the school wants to change you to another department. Still have questions on the JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page, the check our JAMB CAPS FAQ page.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
How to Check EKSU Admission List
To check your admission status on the JAMB Portal, please follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then jump up and dance because you have been offered admission.
Check your admission status on EKSU portal via the procedure below:
- Go to EKSU admission portal, via: https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Enter your username and password in the space provided. If you have forgotten your password, click on FORGET PASSWORD to reset your password.
- Click on LOGIN and proceed to check your admission status.
- If admitted you will see your picture, name and admitted (as shown in the image below:
- If admitted please proceed to pay you acceptance fee and other necessary fees.
- If yet to be offered admission, you might see a red dot or not admitted.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY CAN BENEFIT FROM OUR LEGIT /HELPFUL INFORMATION
Congratulations (in advance) to all the candidates that will make it to EKSU First batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be pleased to respond as soon as we can.
- EKSU School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.