2021 EduGrant Monthly Essay Competition For Nigerians is now ongoing. Only students in secondary school can apply. See details below.
Application for the EduGrant Monthly Essay Competition is currently open to Nigerian secondary students. The scholars will be awarded in the following manner:
- FIRST PRIZE: N50,000
- SECOND PRIZE: N30,000
- THIRD PRIZE: N20,000
Do you think virtual assessments are credible ways of evaluating students during examinations in the event of a lockdown? What measure will you put in place to ensure the process is free of malpractice?
Application Deadline: Not Stated
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Up to N50,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be senior secondary school students residing in Nigeria.
- need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- have a high school certificate.
Application Process: In order to apply for this grant, candidates must have to submit scanned handwritten or typed essays of 750 – 1000 words to [email protected]
- Students should submit a scanned copy of their school ID card or any other form of ID.
- Include the name of your school and class, full name, and phone number at the end of your essay
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.