Edo College of Nursing Science Admission Form for 2021/2022 session is now on sale. The form cost N10,000. The deadline to apply is 12th October 2021.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme at the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences, Godwin Abbey Road, Benin City.
Study Period: Three (3) Years.
The application opens on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 and closes on Tuesday October 12th, 2021 at 12PM.
Applicant must possess:
1. WAEC/NECO (O’Level) with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR NECO (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at one sitting.
2. Must not be less than Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
How to Apply for Edo College of Nursing Science Admission Form
- Please, visit: Edo State College of Nursing sciences. click on “Register for application” to begin the application process. Complete the registration form.
- Please note your email and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
- Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State
- Only applicants with valid Government identification will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre
- Application closes Tuesday October 12, 2021 at 12PM
Edo College of Nursing Science Entrance Exam
- Date: Thursday to Saturday, October 14-16, 2021
- Time: 10AM daily
- Venue: Block D, Edo State Secretariat Complex
NB: PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail and phone number for future contacts and advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: This advert disclaims all other calls for application into Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
For inquiries: Please call: 08104797237
For Technical Support: Please call 08035304611 (Mondays to Fridays 10am to 4pm only)
ALL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS MUST BE OBSERVED AT THE TEST/INTERVIEW CENTERS
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.