Delta State Poly ND Part-Time Form for 2020/2021 is Out. Candidates who didn’t write JAMB can apply. Deadline to apply is 30th November 2020. See how to apply and other details below:
This is to inform all candidates who are interested in Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) National Diploma (ND) Programmes but scored below 140 in the 2020 UTME or didn’t write JAMB that they can now apply for part-time admission into DSPZ for 2020/2021 session.
This application form is properly called DSPZ Part-Time Form.
DSPZ ND Part-Time Courses.
- School of Agriculture
- Agricultural Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- School of Business Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- School of Engineering
- Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- School of Science & Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory
DSPZ ND Part Time Admission Requirements.
- Candidates applying for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Courses must possess five credit passes in the relevant subjects in SSCE (WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) which must include English Language and Mathematics. Other relevant subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Economics, Government, Geography, Commerce, Accounts etc.
How to Apply for Delta State Ozoro ND Part-Time Admission Form.
- All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application
- Fill in your personal data and select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
Note: Under Programme type: select National Diploma (Regular Part-Time). Under Department, select department of your choice (E.g. National Diploma Marketing II)
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
Closing date for collection and submission of application form is 30th November, 2020.
Note: Filling of appropriate information should be done by the candidate to ensure proper spelling and arrangement of names, address, examination grade, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
Note also: All aforementioned Programmes are duly accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
For enquiry, call the following numbers: 08035970761, 08037660390
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.