Do you want to know your chances of gaining admission? Drop your JAMB Score, Course and School on this page and Allschool will predict your chances of gaining admission.
Lately, one of the most frequently asked questions from JAMB CANDIDATES is “What is my chances of gaining admission?“. We created this page to answer that question.
If you want to know your chances of gaining admission, just use the comment box below to drop your JAMB SCORE, the course you chose and your first school of choice.
We will answer you based on previous years cut-off mark and mode of admission.
If you want to help people answer their questions, you are free to do so, but please answer them correctly and politely.
Let the questions and answer begins!
Check out Some Recommended Links:
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- Universities that Accepts 160 as JAMB Cut-off Mark [UPDATED]
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks (Everything you need to Know)
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.