Oghara Poly HND Form: Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on Sale. See available courses, how to apply and other vital information below.
The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara (DESPO) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: See the Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Academic Calendar.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara HND Courses.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering(Power & Machine and Telecoms Option)
- Mechanical Engineering(Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Requirements.
a) National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
b) 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
c) At least one year Post ND working experience in the area of specialization.
d) At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their areas of specialization.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Admission.
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on Admission Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgment form to conclude the registration.
DESPO HND Screening Date.
Screening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on a date to be announced later.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Closing Date: Not Specified
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.