Delta State Bursary Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out. All Delta state indigenes can now apply. Deadline to apply is 5th March 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019/2020 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Bursary.
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible;
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary.
Log onto www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click apply here to login and revalidate your detail for old students or submit your bursary application form for new student.
– Printed and signed copy of your acknowledgement card should be email to: [email protected] to complete your bursary registration.
Note: Double application will disqualify you. All application must be processed and submitted online.
Deadline is 5th March, 2020.
All enquiry should be channeled to help lines: 056290617 and 08143871532 and support email Address: [email protected].
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.