DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. You must choose the school as first choice. Deadline to apply is 1st September 2020. See How to Apply and other details below.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) for the 2020 Direct Entry Admission that:
All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
On-line application will start from 9th July, 2020 and closes on 1st September, 2020.
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Form
Candidates are required to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Eco Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to print acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come to the screening with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
Closing Date: The online application ends Thursday 1st September 2020.
DELSU Screening Date: To be announced later
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Schools Whose Post UTME Form 2020/2021 are Out.
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.