Are you wondering how to calculate Delta State University (DELSU) Aggregate Score? Worry no more because on this page we will show you how to calculate DELSU average score.
This is page for all candidates asking how to calculate Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) Aggregate / average score for 2020/2021 session.
CHECK: DELSU Departmental Cut-Off Mark.
We will show you how to calculate it! We will also give you practical example and answer any question you have.
- DELSU Cut-off mark
- DELSU Admission List
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- DELSU Courses and Subject Combination
How to Calculate DELSU Aggregate Score
- Divide your jamb score by 8
- Also, divide your post-utme score by 2
- Then add both results together. That’s your average score!
- If you got 250 in JAMB, when you divide it by 8 you will get 31.25.
- Now if you got 60 in the post utme, when you divide it by two, the will be 30
- When you add the two result, the average will be 61.25%
We believe the above was well explained but if you still have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and we will be pleased to answer you.
Please REMEMBER TO SHARE THIS PAGE WITH FRIENDS
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.