LATEST UPDATE ON CRUTECH POST-UTME FORM 2021:
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of The Cross Rivers State University of Technology (CRUTECH) that the post-utme screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session has not been released yet.
We will update this page as soon as the post utme form comes out.
If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be pleased to answer you.
We will show you all details of last year’s post utme form, but before we do that, check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
Now see the information below for the last session. This year’s own might be similar, so go through it and ask us questions if any.
CRUTECH Supplementary Form: The Cross Rivers State University of Technology (CRUTECH) Supplementary Post-Utme Form 2020/2021 Session is Out. The form cost N2,000 while the deadline to apply is 23rd April 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
The management of Cross Rivers State University of Technology (CRUTECH) has commenced the sales of the supplementary admission form for both UTME and Direct Entry) candidates for 2020/2021 session.
Courses available for CRUTECH Supplementary Post-Utme
The courses available for supplementary admission are:
- Education Physics
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Mathematics
- Educational Administration & Planning
- Educational Foundations & Administration
- Guidance & Counselling
- Human Kinetic and Health Education
- Technical Education Accountancy
- Business Administration
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Medical Biochemistry
- Human Anatomy
- Agric Econs & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Wood Products Engineering
- Animal Health and Environmental Biology
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Library and Information Science
- Wood products Engineering
Candidates Eligible to APply for CRUTECH Supplementary Post Utme
- Selected CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Screening
- Selected CRUTECH as their Second Choice
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for Screening for the Supplementary admissions in the 2020/2021 Academic Session will commence on Monday March 29, 2021 and ends on Friday April 23, 2021.
Consequently, candidates who fall under numbers (2) and (3) above, are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution,
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card ar in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application portal.
Note: After payment, kindly print your payment receipt from the portal before proceeding for the registration
How to Apply for CRUTECH Supplementary Post-Utme
To register, applicants should follow the procedure below
- Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to Complete the form
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration
CRUTECH SCREENING METHOD
The screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O Level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTECB Scratch Card
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the screening
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar
- Candidates should therefore ensure that The O’Level Results and Phone Number details are entered properly.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.