Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH School fees Payment Deadline for 2017/2018 Academic Session Announced.
Here is another great students for Fresh students of Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH), who are yet to pay their school fees.
This is to inform all staff and students of Cross River University of Technology that due to numerous appeals from parents, staff and students on the need to give opportunity to First Year Students who have yet paid their fees for 2017/18 Academic Session to do so.
CRUTECH Deadline for Paying School Fees.
Management has magnanimously directed as follows:
- All First Year Students should pay their full school fees on or before 30th April, 2018.
- Only First Year Students who have met the about condition will be eligible to participate in the First Semester Examinations.
- Complying with the condition will also facilitate the generation of matriculation numbers for all eligible students, possession of matriculation number is a prerequisite for participation in the examinations
- First Year Students who fail to pay up their full school fees on or before the stipulated date shall forfeit their admission and/or studentship in the University for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
- First Year students who pay full school fees after 30th April, 2018 shall be allowed to defer admission to 2018/2019 Academic Session.
All concerned should please note and comply with these directives.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.