Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Resumption Date for Completion of 2019/2020 Academic Session. This is the post covid-19 resumption date.
This is to inform all fresh and returning full-time undergraduate students of Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) that the new resumption date for the continuation of 2019/2020 session is Monday 25th January 2020 for 300, 400 and 500 levels students.
This was decided during the Senate of Cross River University of Technology at its 53rd emergency meeting of Thursday, January 21, 2021.
The following decisions of Senate should be noted:
1. Academic activities for 300, 400 and 500 levels students in all the Campuses of the University shall commence from Monday, January 25th, 2021.
2. All students who have not paid their School Fees should commence payment from Friday, January 22nd, 2021 when the Portal opens.
3. Payment of School Fees will end for all Students on Friday, February 5th ,2021 a five thousand (N5,000.00) Naira penalty for late payment shall be enforced with effect from Monday, February 8, 2021. Portal closes for payment of fees on Monday, February 15, 2021.
4. Only students who have paid fees and registered for the Semester are considered bonafide students of the University.
5. Parents/Guardians and students are to remember that the “NO FEE, NO EXAMS” Policy of the University is still in force.
6. Academic activities for 100 and 200 levels students in all the Campuses of the University for First Semester 2019/2020 shall commence from Monday, February 22, 2021.
7. All 300, 400 and 500 levels students shall resume academic activities for Second Semester 2019/2020 academic session on Monday, March 01, 2021.
8. All 100 and 200 levels students shall resume academic activities for Second Semester 2019/2020 academic session on Monday, March 29, 2021.
9. In order to adhere strictly to Covid-19 Safety Protocols as stipulated by the Federal and State Governments, all students are expected to note the following:
- Use their nose masks appropriately while on Campus.
- Carry their hand sanitizers along with them.
- Wash their hands at designated points at their Classrooms, Halls/Hostels of residence, Workshops, Laboratories, Library, etc.
Management wishes all the Students a Happy New year and heartily welcomes them back to the University. It is also hoped that these decisions shal guide all concerned as to their role(s) in ensuring a successful completion of 2019/2020 academic session.
VICTOR E.ENE, FCAI
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.