Crawford University HND Conversion to BSc Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session has been released. The form cost N10,000. The school fees is N188,000.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the specially designed HND Conversion to BSc in Crawford University.
- Crawford University Conversion Programme Objectives
- Who Can Apply for Crawford University Conversion Programme
- Crawford University Conversion Programme Admission Requirements
- Crawford University Conversion Programme Tuition
- Crawford University Conversion Programme Duration, Lecture/Contact Period
- How to Apply for Crawford University HND Conversion to BSc Admission Form
Crawford University Conversion Programme Objectives
The Objectives of the Crawford University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are to:
- Provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to B.Sc.
- Facilitate university education for professional certification holders such as ICAN, ACCA, AIB, e.t.c.,
- Facilitate the upgrade of carriers of our programme graduates.
Who Can Apply for Crawford University Conversion Programme
- HND graduates desirable of University first degree.
- Professional certification holders.
Crawford University Conversion Programme Admission Requirements
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five(5)O’Level subjects at credit level In relevant subjects In not more than two(2)sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language and Mathematics at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
- Minimum of Third Class Honours or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution is required for the conversion programme.
- Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme may be required (Call the Secretary of the School of Part-Time Studies for details).
Crawford University Conversion Programme Tuition
The tuition fee is N188,000 per academic session with flexible install-mental payment allowed. A minimum of sum of N120,000 MUST be paid on or before the commencement of the first-semester examination and the balance to be paid on or before the commencement of the second-semester examination.
Payment should be made using any of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Acct. No. 1011347496.
Crawford University Conversion Programme Duration, Lecture/Contact Period
- Duration: HND Conversion to B. Sc: 2 academic sessions of 3 semesters in a session.
- Lectures shall take place during weekends.
How to Apply for Crawford University HND Conversion to BSc Admission Form
- Click here to APPLY. Kindly note that you will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 only with your Debit Card.
- Alternatively, Hard Copy Application forms can also be obtained directly from the Secretary, School of Part-Time Studies Crawford University, Igbesa.
- Payment should be made using any of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Acct. No. 1011347496.
- All duly completed application forms are to be returned directly to the University; this also applies to online application whereby the duly printed page (as required online) with relevant credentials (originals and photocopies) to the Secretary’s Office Crawford University School of Part-Time Studies, lgbesa, Ogun State or scanned along with hank tellers and forwarded to either of these email address [email protected]. [email protected]
Sade: +234 806 447 2273
Esther: +234 803 725 5824
Onunowo: =234 703 508 8506
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.