NSUK Courses and Requirements: List of Courses offered in Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK). Their JAMB Subject Combination, O’level, and UTME Requirement.
This page will list out the official and accredited courses offered in Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK). Please note that once new courses are added to the list, we will update this page.
We will also show you a link to see the NSUK Courses, O’level, and JAMB (UTME) Subject Combination on NSUK official Portal.
Remember if you have any questions concerning NSUK courses, use the comment box below.
- NSUK Post UTME Form
- Universities that Accepts D7 in English Language
- List of Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered
- Latest News from Nasarawa State University (NSUK) HERE.
NSUK Courses and Requirements
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION:
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMMON AND ISLAMIC LAW
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH:
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY:
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE:
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE:
- GEOLOGY AND MINING
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HOME SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LANGUAGES AND LINGUISTICS
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING:
Check NSUK Courses & Admission Requirements on School Portal
- Go to NSUK Portal via https://www.nsukadmission.com/course
- Select a course and click on submit to view the subject combination for any course offered by NSUK.
NSUK General Admission Requirements
- Five relevant credits in SSCE, SC, GCE O/L or TC II Merits or equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings (TC Merits is equivelent to O/L Credit).
- Two A/L passes plus three O/L credits in other subjects, at not more than two sittings or three A/L passes plus two O/L credits in two other subjects at not sittings; two merits, two passes at TC II plus two NCE Merits passes, including a major subject and Education.
- National or NSUK Diploma with Merit or Lower Credit grade, including at least four O/L credits in SSCE/GCE or relevant.
- Transfer candidates into classified degree programmes should have minimum CGPA of 1.50 and 2.40 for non-classified programmes.
- Applicant must write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and attain an acceptable standard in the Use of English (compulsory) and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out in the JAMB brochure.
- Prior to sittings for the UTME, applicants should have attained the age of sixteen (16) years or will have done so no the first day of October of the year of entry into the University.
- For a candidate, who has attained the acceptable standard in the UTME to be registered for course in the University, he must, in addition, obtain one of the following qualificatons:
- SC/GCE/O/L or equivalent with credits in five subjects relevant to the proposed course of study, and obtained at not more than two sittings
- TC II merit passes in at least five subjects (subject to Univesity requirement).
Note that TC II is not accepted in some courses.
- For admission into Arts, Business Administration, Education (Arts),Law and Social Science courses, the five subjects must include English Language. Candidates applying for Agriculture, Management Science and other science-based courses must have credit in Mathematics. Note: A matriculated students of any University is not eligible to sit for the UTME. Those who, for economic reasons, are transferring from foreign universities could however write the examination.
English Language Requirement
- A credit in English Language at SSCE, GCE O/L or equivalent
- Merit in English Language in TC II examination.
- A Pass in the HSC, A/L General Paper, English Literature, or NCE General English.
- Credit in IJMB English Language.
- A student who is admitted to a programme of studies for a first degree without initially fulfilling the University’s general requirement in English language should fulfill it before graduation.
- A credit in mathematics is required for all science, Social/Management Science-based courses, except where it is stated otherwise.
- Credit grade in IJMB Basic Mathematics.
We hope this page is helpful? Don’t forget to share with friends on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp using their respective buttons below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.