Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU Clearance Documents for Newly Admitted Students. You will also see the clearance procedure.
This is to informt he general public especially Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Newly admitted students to take not of the following Documents for clearance.
SEE ALSO: Check COOU Admission List.
COOU Clearance Documents
- YOUR O’LEVEL RESULT
- JAMB SLIP
- COOU POST UTME SCREENING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
- ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP.
- ACCEPTANCE FORM
- COOU SCHOOL FEES RECEIPT
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT IDENTIFICATION LETTER.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE/AFFIDAVIT OF AGE DECLARATION
- STUDENT PROFILE UPDATE
- LETTER OF ATTESTATION
- LETTER OF UNDERTAKING
- Photocopy each of the above mentioned documents three and get an office flat file for each of them.
- Your O’LEVEL result must not be original but I advise you get original jamb result.
- Then buy three office flat file and arrange each of them in the format given to you by your faculty officer.
COOU Clearance Procedure
- Visit the COOU portal at: portal.coou.edu.ng
- Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click “Confirm Admission Status” https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
- Return to the portal and click on “Verify Account” to get your login details
- Login to the School portal and update your bio-data
- Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
- Proceed to the Faculty with your documents for Faculty clearance
- Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.
Be properly guided.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.