This page will show you how to calculate Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Screening (or aggregate) score/point.
We are pleased to show you the steps to calculate Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Aggregate score. Note that this is the same procedure you should follow in other to calculate the LAUTECH screening point.
Note: The information below is tentative and likely to change based on the school’s final decision for the academic session.
In other to calculate your aggregate score, you need to know your O’level and JAMB point.
O’level Point Breakdown:
- Total O’level Point for One Sitting = 40% point
- Total O’level Point for Two sittings = 36%
If you got parallel A1 in ur O’level result at one sitting, your O’level point will be 30 + 10point (for using just one sitting), which makes it a total of 40%.
However, if you’re using two sittings and got parallel A1, your total O’level point will be just 30 + 6point = 36%.
FIVE SCIENCE SUBJECT WILL BE USE FOR THE O’LEVEL CALCULATION: Mathematics, English, biology, chemistry, and physics
HOW TO CALCULATE JAMB POINT
- TOTAL JAMB POINT =60%
- BREAKDOWN: Divide your jamb score by 400. Then multiply the result by 60.
- For example, let assume you scored 250 in jamb So jamb point will be 250/400=0.625×60=37.5%point
How to Calculate LAUTECH Aggregate Score
- Step 1: Get your O’level Point: Say you got parallel A in O’level at one sitting, then your O’level screening point will be 40%
- Step 2: Get your JAMB point: Say your JAMB UTME score is 260. Then your jamb point is (290/400) * 60 = 43.5%
- Step 3: Calculate aggregate score: Now add your O’level and jamb point to get your aggregate score. For our example, our aggregate score is 73.5%.
The school will release their departmental cut-off mark. What you will see there is a minimum aggregate score required for a course.
RECOMMENDED: LAUTECH Departmental Cut-off Mark
Have you got any questions, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will answer you as soon s we can.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.