BUK Registration Procedure: Bayero University Kano (BUK) Registration Procedure for Fresh Students of 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all admitted Students in the 2020/2021 Academic Session who have completed their Online Screening and were able to print their Acknowledgement Slips to visit https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/ug/ to do their registration.
They should take note of the following plans and abide by them.
Registration Procedure: You are requested login to myBUK portal, print your personalized Payment
Invoice, pay the exact amount using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platforms, then login to the portal again to register for the courses. Make sure you pay the amount appropriately, as payment made different from what is on the Invoice would not allow you to proceed!
Registration Timetable: The following timetable will be strictly enforced:
PERIOD ACTIVITY: 6th September – 31st October, 2021.
- “Students who fail to register within the stipulated period will have to pay the sum of five thousand (N5,000) being penalty for the late registration,”
- Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND COURSE REGISTRATION without any delay.
- Fresh level 100 & 200 students are to check the University portal or visit their departments for the correct courses to register.
- Returning Students are expected to see their 2019/2020 Second Semester results and contact their Level Coordinators for guidance before the Course Registration.
- All students are expected to submit their course registration forms (CRF) to their level Coordinators for departmental documentation before the closure of registration.
- Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks after the closure of the registration. Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within the specified time would be considered withdrawn from the University. No Suspension of Studies for Fresh Students.
THE SENATE DECISION WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE!
Amina Umar Abdullahi
For: Ag. Registrar
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.