Bayero University Kano (BUK) Part-Time Degree Admission List for 2019/2020 Session has been Released.
This is to inform all candidates who obtained the Bayero University Kano (BUK) Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session that the admission list has been released.
Candidates should take note of the following:
- Applicants are advised to check their names across all programmes
- Collection of admission letters starts on 28th June 2021
- Registration for the 2019/2020 Academic session for both Fresh and Returning Students starts on 21st July, 2021
- Hostel Accomodation is available to all interested applicants.
- For further enquiry, please contact any of the following numbers below the pdf.
Instructions to Admitted Students:
- ADMISSION LETTER: Download your admission letter
- PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEES: Generate a personalized invoice, print the invoice and proceed to any bank for the payment of the processing fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00). This is only for those who have not directly applied for admission to the Part-Time Degree programme through the Bayero University Portal
- BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF): Students must generate, download and print a BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). Acceptance fees are reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform. Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any loss of funds as a result of incorrect data entry. Any misinformation may lead to unnecessary delays in validating and processing payment. Payments can now be validated by the students via clicking check payment status on the payment page. NOTE THAT ALL FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AFTER PAYMENT.
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION: At this step, candidates should go to any government hospital to conduct a medical examination:
- SCREENING OF CREDENTIALS: After making the payments, each candidate should bring originals and photocopies of the documents listed below to the School of Continuing Education, along Kwanar-Taya, Dala Campus for screening:
- Bank teller for payment of acceptance fee
- Bank teller for payment of N7, 000.00 processing fee (Only affected candidate)
- Admission letter
- All credentials (O Level for UTME candidates; O Level and A. level for D. E.)
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Completed Undertaking Form (Download from here)
- Medical examination result
- Two copies of recent passport photographs.
- Letter of reference from a person of reputable standing in society.
- Indigene certificate.Note: Candidates who satisfy the University’s admission requirements will be issued a registration number. The number is going to be used for all future activities in the University, registration inclusive.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: Online registration for the 2019/2020 academic session (including payment of registration fees) for students who have been screened and issued registration numbers commences immediately after the screening.
How to Check BUK Part-Time Degree Admission List
- Go to the BUK SCE admission portal at https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/mysceadmission/login.php
- Supply your JAMB registration number/application username in the required column
- Pick your state and gender
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your BUK part-time admission status
NOTE: Candidates that were not admitted (both UTME and DE) can check their admission status using their UTME/DE Number, State of Origin and Gender for the part-time program.
Candidates can check their name on the list (pdf) below. If you have issues checking your name on the document below, download the pdf and check name offline.
For further enquiry, please contact any of the following numbers: 08089972400, 08054434780, 08036530028, 07038232817, 07039255166.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.