BSU Registration Procedure: Benue State Uiversity Markurdi (BSU) Registration Procedure for 2018/2019 academic session is out. This is for Newly admitted students
This is to inform all FRESH students of Benue State University Markurdi (BSUM) that the school management have released the registration procedure for new students of 2018/2019 academic session.
BSU Registration Procedure for New Students.
Registration commences on Thursday, June 27, 2019. New students are expected to pay N400 to check their admission status and Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) acceptance fee. On completion of the bank transaction above; they should proceed and do the following:
Step 1: Upload your credentials (O’ Level certificate, A’ Level certificate, certificate of State origin, JAMB result/Acknowledgement slip, Birth certificate/Legal declaration of Age, etc.) to the University portal for on-line screening.
Step 2: Visit the ‘Admission Letter/screening forms’ link on the Portal to know when you are screened or respond to messages sent you by screening officers to print ‘Form A, Screening Form1, Screening Form 2, Screening Form 3, Admission Letter and Bio-Data Form.
Step 3: Check the screening result on your screening form to see if you are successful or not. Proceed to pay user charges as applicable to your course of study (visit ‘E-Payment’ link on the University portal to do this).
Step 4: For candidates who are not successful, report to the Academic Office for further necessary action. If your course of study is changed, proceed to accept your new course with payment of N10,000 and proceed as in (3) above.
Step 5: After payment of prescribed user charges. Proceed to register your departmental courses on-line. Proceed to your faculty for registration with the following:
- School fees receipt
- JAMB Admission Letter
- JAMB Result/Acknowledgment slip
- University’s Admission Letter and Screening forms
- Form A
- Screening Forms
- Certificate of State Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Guarantor’s Undertaking Form 2018/2019
- Centre for Counselling and Human Development Form
Step 6: Complete your registration by filing all required documents in the issued files and submitting same to the appropriate places indicated on the files
BSU Registration Venues for New Students.
Newly admitted students should visit the under listed venues for their registration as stipulated below:
1. Faculty of Arts – ALGON Hall, Eastern Wing
2. College of Health Sciences – CHS, Auditorium II
3. Faculty of Education – Auditorium I & II, Main Campus
4. Faculty of Environmental Sciences – 500 SA (Auditorium), Behind Geography Building
5. Faculty of Law – Faculty Board Room, Eastern Wing
6. Management Sciences – MBA Hall, Eastern Wing
7. Faculty of Science – Chemistry Theatre Complex, Western Wing
8. Faculty of Social Sciences – Twin Lecture Theatre, Western Wing A.
RECOMMENDED: 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution.
AllSchool wish you all the best of luck in your academic pursuit.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.