BSU Preliminary Science Form: Did you miss JAMB/UTME or had a low score? Then here is an opportunity for you to still study in a University through Benue State University (BSU) Pre-degree Form. The form cost N5,000. No JAMB is required.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Preliminary Science Programme, Benue State University, Makurdi (BSU) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, beginning from Monday 8th November, 2021.
The preliminary science programme offers candidates admission opportunities into the following science-based programmes:
- Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S)
- B.Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Bio-Technology
- B.Sc. Ed. Integrated Science
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Zoology and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Pure Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics
Candidates Eligible to Purchase BSU Preliminary Science Form.
Those seeking admission into the Preliminary Science programme must fulfill the following conditions:
- Candidates should possess NECO/WAEC Certificate or the GCE Ordinary level or its equivalent, with Credit Passes in at least four subjects at not more than two sittings, three of which must be in the Core Science subjects (Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology).
- Admission shall be strictly based on results submitted (Not awaiting result).
- Candidates applying for the programme with less than five (5) credits will eventually have to make-up five (5) O’level credit passes before graduating from their undergraduate programmes.
- Candidates who do not meet the above conditions need not apply.
How to Obtain BSU Preliminary Science Form.
Applications are available only on the online platform. Interested Candidates are to visit the Benue State University website www.bsum.edu.ng (under applications on the Benue State University portal section) click on Preliminary Science and complete the pre-registration information and submit.
Once submitted, an application number will be generated, print a copy of the pre-registration form. Applicants will then proceed to any bank of their choice with the printed copy of the pre-registration form and pay a non-refundable application fee of five thousand (5,000) naira only using the generated application number.
After payment, applicants would be expected to re-visit the Benue State University portal under application and click on Preliminary Science to complete the application form and submit.
Applicants should print a copy of the completed form, attach all relevant photocopies of credentials (Payment receipt, WASSCE and/or NECO Result(s), Local Government Certificate of Origin, Birth Certificate, 3 passport photographs) then submit to the Preliminary Science office.
Deadline to Obtain BSU Pre-Degree Form:
Not specified yet
Dr. Mrs. Mfaga Modom
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.