Borno State University, BOSU Admission List for 2020/2021 is Out. This the First and Second Batch list for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
This is to inform the general public that the Borno State University (BOSU) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released.
Candidates who applied for admission to Borno State University (BOSU) can proceed to check if their names are on the list of the admitted students.
How to Check Name on BOSU Admission List
The list is available here and on this website. You can check your name online or download the pdf and check offline
Direct Entry List
Candidates are also encouraged to check their admission status on the school portal and make sure they accept the admission on jamb caps.
Check on JAMB Portal
Check your name on jamb portal via the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility. (Make sure you use Google chrome browser)
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status, (don’t click on check admission status, for now, just follow the steps below)
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks/months. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Congratulations to admitted students.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.