LATEST UPDATE ON BMU POST-UTME FORM 2021:
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) that the post-utme screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session has not been released yet.
We will update this page as soon as the post utme form comes out.
If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be pleased to answer you.
We will show you all details of last year’s post utme form, but before we do that, check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
Now see the information below for the last session. This year’s own might be similar, so go through it and ask us questions if any.
Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) Post UTME and Direct Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. The form cost N2,000. Candidates who did not choose the University can apply. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the general public that the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) Yenagoa Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session will be on sale from 3rd August 2020.
UTME candidates interested in the school can now apply for admission for 2020/2021 session.
Study at BMU Yenagoa and have access to:
- The Bayelsa State Government Loan Scheme for indigenes
- Local and Foreign Scholarship opportunities for all students
- Decent and Fully Equipped Hostel Accommodation with state of the art facilities
- Constant internet connectivity with wifi
- Steady Power and Water Supply
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- Safe environment with maximum security
- Well-equipped academic halls and laboratories
- International affiliated universities
Candidates Eligible to Apply for BMU Post UTME / Direct Entry
- All prospective candidates must apply for admission into Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU) as an institution of First Choice and scored 180.
- All UTME candidates who scored 180 but didn’t choose the school can apply on the condition that they will make Bayelsa Medical University their First Choice.
- All Candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and are further advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
- Direct Entry: Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose BMU, as the Institution of their First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for the screening exercise. The University accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates or its A’level equivalent.
Bayelsa Medical University Screening Method:
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no Post UTME and no Physical Screening, candidates are therefore expected to fill the online application form, scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- Passport Photograph
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
How to Apply for BMU Post Utme & Direct Entry Form
All prospective candidates are required to apply online at https://my.bmu.edu.ng/application/register and pay for the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
CLOSING DATE: Not Stated. Apply as soon as you can.
If you have questions on BMU Post utme, feel free to use the comment box below and ask us or contact the Admissions Office, Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa on Tel: 08131945483 or 08020880183; E-mail: [email protected].
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.