This is to inform students of Bells University of Technology that the management of the university has published the following resumption protocols.
- All students from 300 to 500 level are expected to resume on Sunday 7th March, 2021.
- The Bursary Unit is expected to have a desk at the marque to confirm payment of at least 80% of school fees.
- All students are expected to have made payment of 80% of their school fees.
- Students are expected to arrive between the hours of 8:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.
- All parents and students entering into the University on resumption day are expected to come in through the new main gate along the express road.
- Students should note that the second semester lectures commence on Monday, 8th March, 2021.
- Students should come with their Nose mask and Hand Sanitizers. Without which they must procure from the school.
At the University’s New Gate
- Bothgates for entrance and exit must be opened for proper coordination, adequate number of security operatives should be provided.
- Everyone coming in to the University is expected to wear Nose mask. “NO NOSE MASK NO ENTRY” rule shall be strictly adhered to.
- All occupants in every vehicle entering the University at the gate are to undergo screening.
- Cars are to be parked in orderly manner at the marquee car park.
- Only the students are expected to come out of the car to wash their hands with soap and water while the parents/drivers remain in their cars.
- The students are to be checked for their temperature using the Automatic Temperature checker at the door (any student with high temperature reading should be sent to the isolation center for further examination)
- Cleared students’ luggage will be disinfected (the modalities for luggage disinfection will be given/organized by the Health Center) at the gate and thereafter to proceed to the halls of residence.
- Strict COVID 19 protocols shall be observed by everybody.
- Debtor students will not be allowed into the University.
- Students with pre-existing medical conditions, who will need to keep appointments with their health care providers, should come with evidence stating the date of such appointments.
- All students are expected to dress properly as stated in the Student Information Handbook (tinted hair is not allowed).
At the Halls of Residence
- The students are to wash their hands at the entrance.
- The porters are to check the student’s temperature and write it on the Medical Assessment Form to be given to the students.
- The students are to fill the Medical A ssessment Form and return it back to the porter for signature.
- The porters are expected to carry out the normal halls of residence admission procedures for the students.
- All students presently in the hall of residence should submit evidence of payment of school fee of at least 80% to the officials in their respective hostels with effect from Sunday, 7th to Friday, 12th March, 2021.
- Debtor students will be evicted from halls of residence on Saturday, 13th March, 2021.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.