Auchi Poly HND Form: The Auchi Polytechnic HND and Post HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Released. The cost for the application form is N15,000.00. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Latest Update: All prospective HND candidates, after submitting their ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS are required to log in to the Application Control Panel and click on the link : Admission/Application Clearance form and follow the prompts. All HND candidates who have previously submitted their forms should log in and update the Admission/Application Clearance form.
This page will show you available courses, how to apply, and other details below.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
(1) Food Technology
(2) Hospitality Management
(3) Science Laboratory Technology
(v) Physics and Electronics
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
(2) Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(2) Banking and Finance
(3) Business Administration and Management
(5) Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
(1) Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
(i) Farm Power and Machinery Option
(ii) Soil and Water Option
(2) Civil Engineering Technology
(3) Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
(i) Electronics/Telecommunication Option
(ii) Power/Machines Option
(4) Mechanical Engineering Technology:
(i) Manufacturing Option
(ii) Power/Plant Option
(5) Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
(i) Geological Engineering Technology Option
(ii) Mining Engineering Technology Option
(6) Polymer Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
(1) Architectural Technology
(2) Building Technology
(3) Estate Management and Valuation
(4) Quantity Surveying
(5) Surveying and Geo-Informatics
(6) Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
(1) Computer Science
(2) Mass Communication
i. Broadcast Option
ii. Print Option
(3) Office Technology & Management
Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements.
- Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Candidates must possess a National Diploma Certificate in the course they intend to pursue at the Higher National Diploma Level.
- In addition to specific departmental requirements, candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or Six (6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language, in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB examination.
- A credit pass in Literature in English at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Mass Communication.
- A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Accountancy.
- A credit pass in Economics or Commerce at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Business Administration.
- A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Estate Management & Valuation while the Department of Urban and Regional Planning requires a credit pass in Economics or Geography.
- Check for other Departmental requirements. Recommended: Download PDF Auchi Poly O’level Requirements for all Courses.
Also, candidates must have at least one year post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Training (IT) or two (2) years post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Training for candidates with a pass grade at the National Diploma level.
Academic transcripts from the candidates’ institutions (except for graduands of Auchi Polytechnic) must be submitted before the application for the Higher National Diploma admission will be processed.
Candidates should note that any student found to be deficient after admission, will be withdrawn.
GUIDELINES FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA ADMISSION:
- All candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Polytechnic must ensure that they were offered admissions through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) during their National Diploma programme(s).
- Any candidate that does not have an Admission Letter and Registration Number from JAMB for the National Diploma programme is ineligible for the Higher National Diploma admission as such persons may not be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Candidates are to note that these requirements supersede the information contained in the Polytechnic’s Prospectus.
Auchi Poly Post-HND Courses & Requirements
(A) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology obtained from an institution whose programme has earned NBTE accreditation or any equivalent qualification.
- Satisfactory completion of NYSC or evidence of Exemption from the programme.
- The duration of full-time course is eighteen (18) calendar months, i.e., at least three (3) semesters.
(B) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Candidates must possess a minimum of upper credit in Urban and Regional Planning in Higher National Diploma (HND) from Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi or any recognized institution whose programmes are accredited by NBTE and satisfactory completion of NYSC or a lower credit, including two years post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC in addition to the O’LEVEL requirements or pass with three years’ post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC in addition to the O’LEVEL requirements.
How to Apply for Auchi Poly HND Form.
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of seventeen thousand Naira (N17,000.00) only in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic website.
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
- Click on the Apply for 2020/2021 Auchi Polytechnic ND, HND OR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA as it applies to you.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue With My Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of application summary sheet.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. Then bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic on the yet to be announced date for a physical screening exercise.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admission is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the www.auchipoly.edu.ng website. The Portal is already integrated with the Remita payment platform.
CLOSING DATE: Not Yet Stated.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail [email protected] (between 9a.m and 4p.m week days only).
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.