The ATBU Remedial Form for 2019/2020 Session is Out. Deadline to apply is 18th October 2019. Application form cost N5,000. See how to apply and other details below.
Are you interested in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Bauchi, Remedial Programmes then we are pleased to inform you that the ATBU Remedial Form for the 2019/2020 session is now available.
SEE ALSO: ATBU IJMB Form 2019/2020 Session
ATBU Remedial Studies Programme.
Applicants for remedial science programme must have a minimum of (2) credits in the basic science subjects: Biology, Chemistry and Physics. And a minimum of (2) credits in the following: Biology, Economics and Geography for social science programme.
Successful Candidates are to offer the following subjects:
- English Language
Remedial Social Science
- English Language
DURATION OF ATBU REMEDIAL PROGRAMME
The duration of the programme is Twelve (12) months only.
- Candidates admitted for the Remedial studies programme MUST register and pass at credit level, SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient before admission into degree programme.
- Candidates are advise to register for 2020 JAMB (UTME ) for entry into degree programme of ATBU and other universities.
How to Apply for ATBU Remedial Admission.
Candidates interested in the ATBU Remedial form should apply by following the procedure below:
- Interested applicants should visit www.portal.atbu.edu.ng/rems to download RRR for the application forms. Only RRR generated from the website will be accepted for login into the Registration portal.
- Applicants are to pay N5,000.00 for the forms using the generated RRR from (i) above at the ATBU Microfinance Bank or any commercial bank all over the country.
- Applicants should then proceed for online registration via www.portal.atbu.edu.ng/rems platform
- Note: candidates are advised to strictly follow the registration guidelines as clearly stated on the School website.
- While completing the form, applicant’s picture (120px X 120px and 40kb) and O’level details will be required.
- After completing the application form, prospective candidates are advised to make a printout of the completed form and submit to the Directorate liaison office at Yelwa campus, Student Affairs Unit, ATBU, Bauchi.
Deadline to Apply
Application commenced on Monday, 15th July, 2019 to Friday 18th October, 2019.
For more information kindly visit the School website: www.atbu.edu.ng or call any of the following help line: 08031921982, 07050319053, 08034334944, 08080666999.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.