Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out. The cut-off mark is 230 for MBBS and 160 for other courses. Form cost N2,000.
This is to inform all prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their first choice for the 2021/2022 session and scored at least 160 in the UTME that the screening portal will be enabled from Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November 2021.
All candidates are by this notice, required to upload their data to the portal and wait for the physical screening.
Candidates Eligible to Apply
- Candidates who chose ATBU as their first choice of institution and scored at least 230 for MBBS and 160 for other courses in 2021 UTME.
- Direct entry candidates who chose ATBU as their first choice.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME.
Candidates are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening.
The procedure below should be followed to apply:
- Go to https://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/pages/login.php, enter your JAMB Registration Number, and select your school in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Screening Payments Link and Click on Pay Screening Fee to navigate to the payment page where you will supply your JAMB Number for payment.
- After payment, return to your dashboard and click on the Screening Payments Link and Click on Verify Payment for Screening Fees Link to navigate to the screening payment verification page.
- Supply either your RRR or Transaction Reference Number to verify your payment.
- Upon successful verification of payment, click on the Upload Passport link to upload your recent passport photograph
- Click on the Update Application Form to supply your age and phone number.
- Click on the School Attended link to navigate to the schools attended page and fill primary, secondary and tertiary (for DE) schools/institution attended
- Click on the Result Obtained Link to navigate to the result obtained page and fill all necessary results (NOTE: AR should be selected where a result is awaiting).
- Now click on the Screening Downloads Link to navigate to the screening download page and download your online screening acknowledgement slip for reference purpose.
- Download the online screening acknowledgment slip for the purpose of physical screening.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course you subscribed.
If you still have any questions regarding the ATBU Post UTME, please feel free to ask your questions using the comment box!
The AllSchool Team wishes you the best of luck.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.