Anambra State College Of Health Technology (ASCOHT), Obosi Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. This is the supplementary registration. The deadline to apply is 15th September 2021. The form cost N7,600. The entrance exam date depends on programmes. See details below.
This is to inform the general public that the Anambra State College of health technology Obosi 2021/2022 HND/ND and other programme forms are now on sale.
The supplementary registration is currently ongoing and will end on Registration commenced on Wednesday 15th September 2021.
List of ASCOHT Courses
- Environmental Health Technology (EHT – ND Programme
- Health Information Management CHIM – ND Programme
COURSES ADMISSIBLE THROUGH COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW-Diploma) Junior
- Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW-Certificate).
- Pharmacy Technicians Course (Pharm Tech-Certificate)
- Environmental Health Technicians (Ent-certificate
- Medical Laboratory Technicians’ Course (MLT-Certificate
- Medical X-Ray Technician/Medical image Processing Technical Program (MIPT)
How to Apply for ASCOHT Admission Form
The from is ₦7600 for fresh applicants and ₦3100 for those that are re-applying.
- Click on the admission link, and select the purchase application form link from the menu.
- Select the desired program type (HND or Certificate Program) and click continue.
- Fill the form in the next step by filling in the applicant’s Name, Email, and Phone Number and then click proceed.
- Step 3 will bring you to paystack platform where you will make payment using your ATM card on the web portal (Note* that a valid ATM card is required to make a payment), and on completion of payment, the portal generates a receipt with a reference number.
- To fill the application form after purchase, click on the admission menu and select fill the application form.
- Enter your reference number and phone number to proceed.
NOTE: All Candidates seeking admission for the FIRST SET of Courses and who should take JAMB are to purchase their JAMB forms and make the Institution their first choice.
For further information, PLEASE CONTACT 07083602175 & 08138187100
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.