Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) Part-Time Online Screening Requirements for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced.
The management of the School of Part-Time Studies, Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) has released the requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session online screening exercise.
AOCOED Part-Time Online Screening Requirements
Scanned Copies Of the following:
- ‘O’ level result
- Birth Certificate/ Sworn Affidavit.
- Evidence of purchase of Admission form.
- One (1) passport photograph.
- Change of Name Document-where applicable(Marriage Certificate/ Newspaper Publication).
Visit the SPS Management Board or Contact the following number:
- Dr. Kikelomo Adeniyi – Dean, SPS – 08093974998
- Mrs. O.O. Odukaiye – Programme Secretary, SPS – 08022573107
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.