LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University that the COOU Second Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Session is not yet out.
As soon the COOU 2nd admission list 2019/2020 comes out, we will update this page. We advice you keep checking this page.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
While waiting, see some important and interesting news from COOU:
- COOU Cut-Off Mark
- COOU Academic Calendar
- COOU School Fees
- COOU Vice Chancellor
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
The information below is for last academic session.
This notice is for all aspirants of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU). This is to inform you that the school have released the Second batch admission list for 2019/2020 session.
The admission list have been released at the campuses of the University. The ANSU 2nd batch admission list is also available online. Candidates should follow the steps below to know if they have been admitted.
How to Check Name on COOU Second Batch Admission List
- Visit: COOU/ANSU Admission Portal
- Enter your jamb registration number.
- Click proceed Print out an invoice
- Go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred Naira (N1,500) only.
- Finally, Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal in order to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
- If you were not admitted, then check if you’re eligible to apply for the COOU Second Batch Post UTME.
If you were admitted, congratulations on your admission into COOU (formerly called ANSU)
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.