Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Session is out. Cut-off mark is 200 for law and medicine and surgery and 150 for other courses. Their direct entry form is also Out. See how to apply and other details below.
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Post UTME Form for 2021/2021 academic session is Out. The school’s Direct Entry form for 2021/2022 session is also Out
NOTE: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University was formerly called Anambra State University (ANSU). The school is also known as NB: COOU is also popularly called Igbariam university.
The online registration commences on Thursday. 4th November, 2021.
Candidates Eligible to Apply.
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates, who chose the University as First choice University and scored 150 or above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s 2021 Post-UTME Exercise.
However, candidates applying for law and medicine & surgery must score a minimum of 200 in the 2021 utme for them to be eligible to apply.
Direct Entry Candidates for 2021/2022 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop down on the prospective student panel (2021/2022 direct entry application)
SEE ALSO: COOU JUPEB Form (you don’t need JAMB to apply)
How Much is COOU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
How to Apply for COOU Post UTME.
- Visit the COOU Portal via https://portal.coou.edu.ng/GenerateInvoice.aspx
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on Sign in to generate invoice
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM card
- Return to portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here
- Complete Date of Birth and other other blank fields.
- Upload your O level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Jamb Result Slip
- OLevel 1
- OLevel 2(for those with two Certificates)
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- print acknowledgment Slip
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed.
If you ENCOUNTER any technical problem while registering for the COOU 2021/2022 Post UTME, Please feel free to contact any of the following GSM number: 08038739845, 08060378049 or ask your question in the comment section.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2021/2022
- List of Schools whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2021/2022.
- List of Schools whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.