Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 academic session is Out. This is the Degree and NCE Form The cut-off mark for Degree is 160 while for NCE is 100. Candidates who didn’t choose the institution can apply. The deadline to apply is 28th November 2021.
This is to inform the public that Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri NCE and Degree Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out.
The online registration commences on Monday, October 25, 2021 and ends on Sunday, November 28, 2021.
Candidates Eligible for Alvan Ikoku Post UTME:
- Prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their first choice institution and scored up to 160 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree programme, and 100 to 159 for the NCE programme.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 100 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for a Change of Institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivalent in relevant discipline and subjects.
How to Obtain Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form.
The official cost for the Alvan Ikoku post utme form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000) only.
See how to apply below:
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/Generate Remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
If you still have any question regarding the Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree and NCE Post UTME Form, Please feel free to drop your questions in the comment box below or call 08133315556, 08034142366.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.