LATEST UPDATE ON AL-QUALAM POST-UTME FORM 2021:
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of Al-Qalam University that the post-utme screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session has not been released yet.
We will update this page as soon as the post utme form comes out.
If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be pleased to answer you.
We will show you all details of last year’s post utme form, but before we do that, check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
Now see the information below for the last session. This year’s own might be similar, so go through it and ask us questions if any.
Al-Qalam University Post-UTME/DE Form for 2020/2021 Session. Form cost N2,000 for utme candidates and N5,000 for Direct entry candidates. The deadline to apply is now 30th April 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Al-Qalam University, Katsina via UTME and Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This page will show you the eligibility, available courses and their requirements, how to apply and every other details needed to obtain the post utme and direct entry form.
Candidates Eligible to Appl
- Candidates who choose the institution as FIRST CHOICE During the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the institution as FIRST CHOICE but are willing to be considered for admission are to effect a Change of Institution and Choose AUK as First Choice through the JAMB Portal
Al-Qalam University Courses and Requirements
|Humanities||African Languages||B. A Arabic||5 credits including English and Arabic and any other 2 Arts or Social Science subjects|
|B. A. Hausa||5 credits including English and Hausa and any other 2 Arts subjects|
|English||B. A English||5 credits including Lit. in Eng and English Lang., and any other 2 Arts or Social Science subjects|
|Islamic Studies||B. A Islamic Studies||5 credits including English Language and Islamic Studies and any other two Arts subjects|
|Social & Magt Sciences||Accounting||B.Sc Accounting||5 credits including English Language, Economics, Mathematics and any other 2 social science subjects.|
|Economics||B.Sc Economics||5 credits including English Language, Economics, Mathematics and any other 2 social science subjects.|
|Business Admin.||B.Sc Business Admin.||5 credits including English Language, Economics, Mathematics and any other 2 mgt/Soc. Sci. subjects.|
|Political Science||B.Sc Political Science||5 credits including English Lang., Govt or History, Econs and any other two subjects with at least pass in Maths|
|Sociology||B.Sc Sociology||5 credits in English Lang., Govt or History, Econs, Geo, CRK/IRK or any other subject with at least a pass in Mathematics Mathematics|
|Education||Education||B.A Ed Islamic Studies||Five ‘O’ level credits which must include English Language and Islamic Studies.|
|B.Sc Ed. Mathematics||Five ‘O’ level credit passes including English Language, and Mathematics|
|B.Sc Ed. Chemistry||5 credits including Eng. Lang. and Maths, Chem and Bio, plus Phy /Geo. TC II with credit pass in int sci., Eng Lang and any other three|
|B.Sc Ed. Physics||5 credits including English Lang., Govt or History, Econs and any other two subjects with at least pass in Maths|
|B.Sc Ed Biology||5 credits in Bio, Maths, Eng lang and Chem and any other from phy/Geo. TC II credit passes in Eng Lang, and any other three subjects.|
|B.A Ed. Arabic||Five ‘O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Arabic.|
|B.A. Ed Hausa||Five ‘O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Hausa.|
|B.A Ed. English||Five ‘O’ Level credit passes including English Language and Literature in English|
|Natural & Appl Sci.||Mathematical Sci.||B.Sc Computer Sc.||5 credits in English Lang, Maths, Phy and 2 other subjects which must be sciences (Chemistry, Biology, and Geography).|
|B.Sc Mathematics||5 credits in English Lang, Maths and 3 other subjects which must be sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Geography).|
|Chemistry||B.Sc Chemistry||Five ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geography, Biology or any other Science subject.|
|Physics||B.Sc Physics||Five ‘O’ level passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and two other Science subjects.|
|Biology||B.Sc Biology||Five ‘O’ level passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and two other Science subjects.|
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Interested candidates must have five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC or NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
2 Candidates applying to the Al-Qalam University Katsina are expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and attain the National aggregate score. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities. Candidates are required to apply for programmes of their choice by completing the JAMB Registration Forms. They are to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programmes.
3. In addition, candidates must complete online Application Form of the University on this portal. No admission into the Al-Qalam University is possible without participation in the University screening exercise, and attainment of the required standard for admission into the University.
4. Generally, prospective candidates/students into 200 Level (Direct Entry) would need to satisfy the following requirements before they are offered admission to the Al-Qalam University Katsina:
Candidates should have at least five (5) credit passes in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO) at one sitting, or six (6) credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the course of study. Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme
5. Obtain at least two 2 A’ Level passes at GCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects. Holders of OND/ND with Upper Credit pass or NCE with overall Credit Pass are eligible for admission to 200 Level of the relevant programmes, provided that such candidates also satisfy the requirements for admission through UTME.
How to Apply for Al-Qalam University Post-Utme/Direct Entry Admission
- Prospective applicants are to visit the AUK Admission portal via https://forms.auk.edu.ng/
- Click on the FORMS ON SALE Tab
- Click on the APPLY LINK on the Post-UTME / DE Screening Link
- Post-UTME Applicants are to make a non-refundable fee of N2,000 while Direct Entry is N5,000 online.
All payments are strictly online.
ONLINE PAYMENTS FRAUD ADVICE:
All applicants/students making online payments are strongly advised to beware of fraudsters!
They may appear as “nice people who want to help you”, but never you trust any stranger with your card details!
Do not ever give your card or reveal your card number, card PIN or password to anybody whatsoever!
Being careless about this advice could result into all monies in your account being stolen by strangers!
Please endeavour to always do things by yourself. If in doubt, please contact »Al-Qalam University Help Desk«
NEW CLOSING DATE
April 30th, 2021.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.