Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out. The form cost a total of N12,500. Deadline to apply is 20th October 2021.
Did you missed the 2021 UTME/JAMB or had your result withheld? Are interested in nursing? Then here is an oppurtunity for you to study your dream course and come out with a valid certificate.
We are pleased to inform you that the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form for the 2021/2022 Session is on sale. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission.
Advantages of School of Nursing
If you successfully graduate, you are eligible to take Board Examinations, and you could be able to practice as a nurse if you pass. Get a job? Make money? Have a rewarding career? Wear scrubs? Work in a doctor’s office? Have a satisfying job helping others? (Source: Wikihow)
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Below is the minimum requirement for the school of Nursing:
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2021 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form.
Registration Commences from Wednesday 29th September – Wednesday 20th October 2021 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
How much does the form cost?
- Registration fee (Indigenes) – N5,000
- Registration fee (Non-Indigenes) – N7,000
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N500.00
- Customized file – N500.00
- Indigenes: N13,000.00
- Non-indigenes: N15,000
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Saturday 23rd October 2021.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.