Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Announced.
The Senate of Akwa Ibom State University at its 24th Emergency Meeting held on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 came up with the following decisions :
The 2nd Semester, 2019/2020 Examinations should resume on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 and end on Tuesday, June 29, 2021.
All fresh students should report at their respective campuses on Monday, July 5, 2021 and commence registration for 2020/2021 academic year on Tuesday, July 6, 2021.
All returning students should report at their various campuses on Monday, July 12, 2021 and commence registration for the 2020/2021 academic year on Tuesday, July 13, 2021.
Lectures begin for fresh students on Tuesday, July 13, 2021.
Lectures begin for returning students on Tuesday, July 20, 2021.
All students and staff members are advised to adhere strictly to the above decisions of Senate.
John E Udo
REGISTRAR & SECRETARY TO SENATE
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Akwa Ibom State Schools Resumption Date Announced
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.