Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Direct Entry Screening Test for 2020/2021 session.
This is to inform all the Direct Entry (DE) candidates who applied for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU), that the screening test for the 2020/2021 academic session will hold on
Thursday 11th February 2021.
Update: AKSU direct entry screening for 2020/2021 session has been postponed.
The detailed schedule for the details is as follows;
Thursday, February 11, 2021
- Venue: TETFund Lecture Hall, Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin LGA
- Time: 10:00 am prompt
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING TEST
- 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Registration Slip
- Two (2) copies of AKSU Screening Slip showing the candidate’s photograph
- Writing materials (Pen, Pencil)
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your SSCE result in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission
- Early arrival for the screening test is advised
John E. Udo
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.